What are the benefits of membership?
- As a paying member of the Manx NFU you are actively contributing to the future of Manx agriculture
- The Manx NFU is the most representative NFU in the UK. As a member you ensure your voice is represented at the highest levels of government, both at home & across the EU
- As a member you have the opportunity to speak at Manx NFU meetings
- You can influence Manx NFU policy
- As a member you receive regular updates about changes in Manx agriculture
- You will have access to other members-only benefits
What has the Manx NFU ever done for us?
- All governmental farm support schemes on the Isle of Man have been negotiated by the Manx NFU
- The Manx NFU is the only comprehensive & united voice of the farming industry on the Isle of Man
- The Manx NFU works hard to ensure farming issues are represented fairly in newspapers, magazines & on Manx radio stations
- The Manx NFU promotes a better understanding of food and farming issues among other Manx organisations
- The Manx NFU represents the view of farmers on many important government committees
Can I join?
If you are a farmer, smallholder, or otherwise associated with agriculture – you can probably join the Manx NFU.
Get in touch with us to find out more – click here